The posts for 2/2 and 2/3 are private.Â Â One of the things I don’t yet know how to do in WordPress is have a private post that shows up on the main page, but only reads -private-.
I spent a wonderful day in the south bay today.Â Â Breakfast and Lunch were courtesy of the Mountain View Farmers Market on Castro.Â Â A beef piroshki, but also some indian flatbread filled with spinach.Â Â Later went exploring in the south bay and tasted wines from Bargetto, Armida, Bonny Doon, Solea, and a number of others.Â Â I picked up a fantastic vintage port from a small producer, and only 375ml .. because a bigger bottle would have been $45!
Happy new year everyone!Â Â It’s traditional to make new year’s resolution lists, and I’m hardly one to break tradition.Â Â In the upcoming year, my goals are to:
- Bring at least one entrepreneureal enterprise from sketchpad to market
- Earn at least $100,000 and invest at least $30,000
- Learn to properly play the third movement of the Moonlight Sonata from end to finish
- Visit New Zealand
- Lose 50 pounds and go out and walk at least every other day
- Bike at least once a week
- Draw at least one webcomic a week, and post it here.
- Write in this blog at least once a day, every day, for 365 days.
None of these are impossible goals.Â Â Some will take more work than others.Â Â Lets see how I do!