So, let me tell you about today…
- Still getting over the flu *cough!* *cough!*
- Went to the doc, found out that by coughing hard I cracked a rib
- I found source code for a project I thought I had lost (yay!)
- … and found a melted chocolate bar on the floor of the car (ugh!)
- Negotiated a contract for a couple hours on the phone
- Went to Harry’s Hofbrau in Redwood City to have dinner with the Hackers
So, all in all a very productive kind of day considering I’m still getting over the flu, eh?
The best part of the day was being able to work on secret project X and realizing that it’s basically a robotics project.Â No matter how exotic things get, it’s still down to Proportional Integral Derivative control, and the storing and playback of motor patterns.Â That gave me a good reason to dance, at least mentally.
So, here’s hoping that I get over the last symptoms of this flu soon.Â Temperature was 99.9 on the thermometer last I checked.Â Not great, but at least it’s a low-level fever.Â If it doesn’t break by tomorrow, I’ll consider another checkup w/ the doc.